EcoSlim appears to be a popular name when it comes to diet supplements. There are at least two diet drop options available that share the name, and we even found some “EcoSlim” slimming capsules and tablets. Just to make things that little more confusing, there are “Eco Slim” weight loss products available as well.
For the purpose of this review we will be concentrating on the EcoSlim diet drops distributed by the same company that circulate Catch Me Patch diet patches.
The name EcoSlim may not be unique, but its distinctive fruity-looking label should help people to differentiate it from the more bland-looking green label that is affixed to the bottle of EcoSlim diet drops produced by Native Remedies.
- Stops you feeling hungry
- Burns your stores of fat
- Boosts the metabolism
- Improves muscle mass
- Gives you a slim, toned body
What Is EcoSlim and How Does It Work?
EcoSlim is a weight loss supplement produced in liquid form. Products of this kind are generally highly concentrated so a few drops per dose are generally enough and they are placed under the tongue rather than swallowed.
The skin under the tongue is very thin, so the active ingredients are easily absorbed. Due to the fact they do not need to be digested, diet drops are considered to be faster-acting than conventional supplements, but an efficient delivery method is not everything. The quality of the ingredients used is every bit as important for diet drops as it is for diet pills.
However, if the formulation works in the desired manner, people who use EcoSlim diet drops should find the hunger pangs that normally result from calorie controlled dieting are less of a distraction. If the drops successfully boost the metabolism, the body will burn extra calories.
If the combination of a reduced calorie intake and an increased calorie burn cause a calorie shortage within the body it will start to burn its fat.
Low calorie dieting often results in some degree of muscle loss so, if EcoSlim can increase muscle mass rather than decrease it, this can only be a good thing.
Key Ingredients – Whats In The Formula
The official site only mentions five ingredients. No inclusion rates are provided and it is unclear if this is a complete list or if other ingredients may be involved as well.
- Fucus Vesiculosus: A kelp extract that is rich in iodine. The thyroid gland uses iodine to manufacture hormones that are necessary for a healthy metabolism, so iodine providing ingredients can be found in diet supplements of all kinds.
- 5-HTP: 5-hydroxytryptophan boosts serotonin levels. Often known as the feel good hormone, serotonin can improve the mood and help prevent diet-related moodiness and depression. A happier state of mind also reduces the desire to comfort eat.
- Guarana: A fruit extract that is often added to energy drinks. The active ingredient is caffeine, but guarana releases it in a slow and steady manner that allows for long-lasting benefits. Guarana is doubly beneficial in a formulation such as this because caffeine is a proven metabolism booster.
- Yerba Mate: A shrub extract that provides mild stimulation and can help invigorate the body. It’s presence here should offer some level of protection against diet-related fatigue.
- Fat Burning RX Blend: A proprietary blend of zinc pyruvate, flaxseed oil, lecithin, l-carnitine and zinc citrate. Although the ingredients can be found in many diet pills, this particular proprietary blend is generally used in diet patches, so we are surprised to see it added here. We are also somewhat concerned by the fact that the EcoSlim states “the patches also include the following proven fat burning ingredients…” and have to wonder if the Fat Burning RX Blend has been listed in error.
EcoSlim Customer Feedback
We were unable to find any customer feedback for EcoSlim diet drops.
EcoSlim Side Effects & Health Issues
The official site provides a pretty standard warning that states certain people will need to seek medical advice before starting to use the drops.
- Pregnant or nursing mothers
- People under 18-years of age
- Individuals with a known medical condition
This is good advice, but we feel it is incomplete. People who are using medication or planning to use EcoSlim alongside another product would be wise to seek medical advice as well.
The identity and location of the manufacturer is not revealed on the official EU website, but we found two telephone numbers. One appears to be in England, the other is in Turkey.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
EcoSlim is an unusual product because, although it is marketed exclusively online, customers who wish to place an order have to do so via a toll-free American telephone number. The RRP is $85 (or equivalent £) per bottle but, at the time of this review, it had been reduced to $40. There are no additional charges applied for shipping and, looking at the terms and conditions page on the official site, the drops are sent via the Royal Mail, so it appears the distribution center is located somewhere in the UK.
EcoSlim diet drops are not backed by a money back guarantee.
The Bottom Line
None of the ingredients listed is capable of improving muscle mass but, looking at the formulation as a whole, it is highly likely that EcoSlim will help improve weight loss if the drops are used in conjunction with a calorie controlled diet and exercise.
However, there is no customer feedback to indicate if this is so. The price is pretty reasonable, but there is no money back guarantee. EcoSlim diet drops are not without potential, but they do not compare well to some of the other options available.
Recommended Weight Loss Products
Although diet drops are an alternative way of introducing weight loss ingredients, especially for those who have difficulty in swallowing a tablet or a capsule we recommend you look elsewhere.
We have our best products page where we list what we consider to be the most beneficial slimming products currently in existence.